Huwebes, Marso 21, 2013

Major Lesson Learned in Philosophy Class

What have I learned...

I learned so many things in philosophy. I may not have liked it at first............ Because i'm not interested with Philosophy at all. But things change in time. I tried to like it bit by bit and it made like it a bit also. I always try recite so i would pass the subject. It's an additional points for me.

Topics discussed in Philosophy are really deep. You always have to analyze everything. You have to think and think and think again and again and all over again. But no matter how hard it is for me to understand Philosophy and try not to fall asleep during class, I still enjoy the thinking exercise. =))

As my professor always call me... "Yung babaeng mahilig mag iPad 3" That's what our professor describes me before he calls me up for recitation. Haha. I find it funny because it's true. I always use my iPad. couldn't last a day without it! All my files and powerpoints uploaded in our group are saved there so it's like my life. :)) basically I find my iPad really essential for my studies. because you see, all files that our prof sends me, it's there. I use it to study and it's  kind of useful.

But over-all, I still thank God that he gave an opportunity to have this kind of subject. I enjoyed every discussion and  it makes me feel better if i understand things because of Philosophy. Philosophy made me realized that things have advantages and disadvantages, negative and positive sides. That we should not take a story with one side only. We should also look for other's perception, or another point of view.

Now that the end is near,I mean end of our Philosophy class, I would like to thank Sir Enriquez because I still learned something even if I don't remember all the topics we've discussed. I still thank you for all the patients and for being understanding.

Philosophy will never lose an argument. It always have a counter-attack. Like the saying "Di nauubusan ng bala" And also, Philosophy has taught me that the world is what we wish to be, it is simply what it is. I mean, the world's not perfect. it's like a human. It has flaws, and we should accept it just the way it is. Just like our relationship with other people, we should not forget that we make mistakes also, and we should not hate other people for having mistakes and/or flaws. We should really accept it, just the way it is because we cannot control other people's actions. 

I guess... That's it. :)


Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento